Ahoy, front-end pirates! Today I’m starting a saga about the front-end development of the site of the 2012 edition of the From the Front conference which took place in Bologna, Italy on September the 20th.
The chapters of the saga will be:
- Chapter 1 - The splashing title (coming tomorrow!)
- Chapter 2 - The blowing clouds (coming soon)
- Chapter 3 - The rising smoke (coming soon)
- Chapter 4 - The swinging boat (coming soon)
- Chapter 5 - The shady pirates (coming soon)
Every chapter will be about the libraries I used, the techniques I applies, the troubles I went through and the related workarounds.
Come back tomorrow to read Chapter 1 - The splashing title.
If you liked this post, please share it :)